Networking, Parties & Events
Every year, BANFF offers a unique set of networking opportunities custom-built to grow your professional network, forge partnerships, and catalyze new business. Our 2019 lineup included:
CBC/RADIO-CANADA OPENING RECEPTION
Delegates met new business partners and reunited with old friends and contacts from around the world over hors d’oeuvres. They enjoyed hand-selected wines and locally brewed beers at the annual Festival kick-off.
BANFF BBQ, presented by CTV
The legendary BANFF BBQ came back with a bang! Delegates celebrated around massive bonfires and danced to live music at Mount View BBQ’s rustic roundhouses, which overlook the spectacular Canadian Rockies. The event was also supported by BMG Production Music and STARZ.
ROCKIE AWARDS COCKTAILS
Cheers to our Rockies nominees & honourees! The 2019 Rockies Awards International Program Competition cocktail, in partnership with the Canadian Music Publishers Association and the Rockie Awards Gala cocktail, in partnership with Netflix offered an opportunity enjoy complimentary cocktails, hobnob with the nominees/honourees, and celebrate the accomplishments of all.
DELEGATE LOUNGES, in partnership with Crave and Corus Entertainment
Delegates charged up their devices and enjoyed blazing fast Wi-Fi while they took meetings in style over complimentary coffee and refreshments in the Corus Wi-Fi Lounge, and in the hub of our main session rooms within the the Crave Delegate Lounge.
- CBC/Radio-Canada’s Breakfast of Champions
- International Development Executive Dinner with Telefilm, CMPA and CMF
- Lunch and Learn: Hidden Revenue Sources Through Music - hosted by the Canadian Music Publishers Association
- Women of Power Luncheon – presented by Corus Entertainment, A+E Networks and The Hollywood Reporter
- Shaw Rocket Fund Kids Entertainment Cocktail