Connect with the global media industry by securing coveted one-on-one pitching sessions at the 2020 Banff World Media Festival.
**BANFF 2020 registration is required to secure Speed Pitching meetings!**
WHAT IT IS
- Speed Pitching is an exclusive chance to meet with relevant top buyers, executives, distributors and agents that can help take your work to the next level and your TV or digital content on the path to development or greenlight.
- Designed to maximize efficiency and impact, each one-on-one Speed Pitching meeting is eight (8) minutes long. A staple of BANFF, these meetings have led to millions of dollars in transactions and countless connections.
HOW TO SECURE SPEED PITCHING MEETINGS AT BANFF:
- Step one: Sign up for your delegate pass to the 2020 Banff World Media Festival
- Step two: Sign in to your BANFFXchange account before Friday, May 8, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. ET to select the up to three (3) program genres most relevant to your projects.
- Step three: Log into BANFFXchange between Friday, May 8 at 12:00 p.m. ET and Thursday, May 14 at 5:00 p.m. ET to select up to 12 relevant Speed Pitching hosts that match your selected program genres, ordered from highest to lowest priority for your needs.
- Step four: When you’ve made your selections they will be marked as submitted. On Thursday, May 14 at 5:00 p.m. ET, Speed Pitching meetings will be randomly assigned by an automated lottery system. Delegates will be notified by email within a few days with confirmed meeting details. Each delegate can be awarded up to five Speed Pitching meeting slots via the automated lottery. The average number of meetings awarded via the lottery is one to three, but there is a chance that no meetings will be awarded as the selection process is random.
- Step five: Didn’t get all the meetings you wanted via the automated lottery or to select them in time for the lottery? We’re here for you. There is a general sign up for all remaining Speed Pitching meeting spots that runs from Tuesday, May 19 at 11:00 a.m. ET until Friday, June 12 at 5:00 p.m. ET. Check back often as schedule changes free meetings up until the last moment.
- Step six: Arrive at BANFF prepped for your meetings! Follow @BANFFmedia on social channels for tips on how to get the most of your Speed Pitching and other networking opportunities at the Festival.
- If you are looking for more meeting opportunities on site at BANFF, check in with the Room Monitor at any of the Speed Pitching sessions for last-minute openings due to no-shows and schedule changes.
2019 SPEED PITCHING HOSTS INCLUDED:
ABC – Australia
Blue Ant Media
Turner Entertainment Networks, TNT & TBS