All members of the media may apply to become accredited to attend BANFF 2018. However, there are only a limited number of press passes available due to space constraints.
Applicants for media accreditation are asked to follow these guidelines and submit all information on the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Submit a brief bio (50-words max.);
- Indicate the size of your audience such as the publication’s readership, page views, etc.;
- Outline the topics, people or ideas you are interested in covering;
- Provide a summary of how you plan to cover the event including a clear description of the content you plan on creating while at the Banff World Media Festival.
APPLY FOR MEDIA ACCREDITATION HERE
Terms & Conditions
Media accreditation for BANFF 2018 will be decided based upon the following criteria:
- Fit of publication to BANFF 2018 topics and speakers;
- Quality of applicant’s personal output and that of his/her media outlet;
- Audience reach of media outlet;
- Proposed coverage plans that generate maximum exposure for BANFF topic.
If an applicant would like to guarantee access, all members of the media without accreditation are welcome to purchase a ticket while they’re still available.
Registration and Accommodation
A few days after your press registration request is accepted, you will receive a personal login and password by email which will provide you with participant discount links for travel providers and hotels.
How do I obtain press accreditation?
To obtain press accreditation for the show you are required to work as a professional journalist for a relevant publication and comply with our set of criteria. The Banff World Media Festival reserves the right to grant press registration or not depending on these criteria.
How long before BANFF 2018 can I obtain press registration?
You can apply for accreditation at any time before June 5th, 2018. Should you wish to register after that, please contact email@example.com
What are the services that you provide journalists during the show?
Accredited journalists have access to the Press Room at the Fairmont Banff Springs Conference Center, which includes an editorial room equipped with Hard Wired Internet connections and the assistance of a permanent staff member.
Should any journalist wish to arrange for pre-event or onsite one-on-one interviews, please contact Carla Rojas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you help me find accommodation?
If you are a registered journalist we can help you find accommodation. Please be advised that there are a limited number of hotels located in Banff and a limited number of rooms at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel. We advise that you organize accommodation as early as possible.