Frequently Asked Questions
You are not currently viewing the most recent
Banff World Media Festival.
Go to Banff World Media Festival 2019
- What does my general conference registration include?
- What are the ways to register?
- I want to purchase more than one ticket, but I don't have the names of the attendees yet. What are my options?
- I have already registered but am unable to attend. What are my options?
- Why is my email address required?
- When do I receive my registration badge/ticket?
- Will I receive a receipt/invoice?
- Who is Brunico Marketing Inc.?
- Will there be any networking parties?
- What is ?
- How do I get my login info?
- Can I change my password to something I can easily remember?
- How do I upload my photo?
- How can I see the delegate list?
- How can I send a message to another registered delegate?
- Where does the email go to, their personal email address or to their email?
- Can I email more than one person at a time?
- Can I receive notification to my external email address, that another delegate has sent me a message?
GENERAL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
What does my general conference registration include?
General registration includes access to all general sessions sign-up sessions including Face to Face meetings and Lunch and Breakfast with a Decision Maker (sign-up is required through ), general delegate networking events plus the delegate list with contact information.
What are the ways to register?
I want to purchase more than one ticket, but I don't have the names of the attendees yet. What are my options?
Please contact Joel Pinto via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 416-408-2300 x650.
I have already registered but am unable to attend. What are my options?
Should you be unable to attend this event, we require notice in writing (email@example.com) on or before May 12, 2017 at 5pm, ET. Cancellations made after this date will not be eligible for a refund. All cancellations are subject to an administration fee equal to 50% of the invoiced purchase price. All prices are quoted in CDN. Your registration may be transferred to another individual at no charge. Should you wish to transfer your registration to another person, please inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, a minimum of 48 hours prior to the event.
The following details will be required: (*Mandatory) *Name of Attendee taking your spot, *Title of Attendee, Direct Phone and Fax Number, *Email Address, and *Company Details (*Name, *Address, Website and *Phone and Fax Numbers). If for any reason whatsoever the conference is cancelled, the liability of Brunico Marketing Inc. shall be limited to reimbursement of the conference fees. Producer reserves the right, with reasonable notice, to change program dates and venues and assumes no liability for the changes.
Why is my email address required?
We need your email address to provide you with your registration confirmation email that includes your link and also to send your e-invoice. Your email information is private and is not given to other delegates.
When do I receive my registration badge/ticket?
Badges and delegate packages may be picked up from the registration desk on the day of the event. Please note the following:
- We do not send out physical tickets.
- Each badge contains a photo of the delegate and cannot be exchanged with another individual.
- Any lost badge will be reprinted onsite and charged a fee.
Will I receive a receipt/invoice?
Once your registration has been processed, an invoice will be sent to you via email within 24 to 48 hours upon receipt. If you have misplaced your invoice, please contact email@example.com to have it resent.
Who is Brunico Marketing Inc.?
The conference is produced by Brunico Marketing Inc., a subsidiary of Brunico Communications Ltd., which publishes Kidscreen Magazine, Realscreen Magazine, Playback and Strategy Magazine.
Will there be any networking parties?
Yes, all general attendee networking parties can be found on your schedule.
The online interactive tool designed to help you get a jumpstart on your networking. Registered delegates can search and send messages to each other months in advance of the event. Set up meetings, identify common interests...build partnerships!
How do I get my login info?
Your login information will be sent to you in your confirmation email following registration. Your user name is the email address that you gave us upon registration. If you have misplaced your password, please contact Customer Care to have it resent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I change my password to something I can easily remember?
Yes. Please follow these steps to change your password:
- Go to your home page.
- Click on your name in the top right corner and select "Account Settings".
- You will be able to change your password there.
How do I upload my photo?
- Go to your home page.
- Click the ‘Profile’ tab along the left hand side of your screen. Your profile information tabs will be displayed.
- Select ‘photo.’ There will be a silhouette displayed as well as the ‘Add Photo’ icon.
- Click the ‘Add Photo’ icon and browse files on your computer to select and upload.
How can I see the delegate list?
How can I send a message to another registered delegate?
To send a message, please follow these instructions:
- Go to your home page.
- Click the ‘Messages’ tab along the left hand side of your screen. Your inbox will be displayed.
- Click the ‘Compose a Message’ tab on the top right hand of side of your screen.
- Search for your delegate by name or view the delegates list.
- Click ‘Send a Message’ to the delegate you wish to communicate with.
- Compose your message in the field provided.
Where does the email go to, their personal email address or to their email?
Can I email more than one person at a time?
To avoid receiving unnecessary spam, you do not have the ability to send mass emails to the delegates.